(KCRA) – A group of “junior detectives” in Roseville, California helped police find a missing 97-year-old woman.
Roseville police posted a plea to Facebook Monday night while they searched for Glenneta Belford.
“I just wanted to help,” said 10-year-old Logan Hultman. “I like helping, except if it’s with chores.”
Logan and Makenna Rogers grabbed their bikes and their friends, determined to find the woman. But when Logan took a fall from his bike, the team took a break.
“My medic brother helped me,” Logan said. “He put some Band-Aids on my wounds.”
Logan’s brother is a 13-year-old Boy Scout who happened to have a first-aid kit in his room.
Even with the injury, the kids didn’t give up their search. After a quick dinner, they got back on the streets.
Read more: http://bit.ly/2AJ1Zl8
- LIVE NOW: Biden unveils economic team at critical moment for recovery
- ‘Juno’ star Elliot Page announces he is transgender
- Power Swabs Holiday Special-40% off Free Shipping and Free quick stick pen
- Savvy Health & Wellness Solutions
- No charges against Tampa police officers who killed Dollar General robbery suspect