TAMPA (WFLA) – A K9 in Wooster, Ohio, has gone viral after teaching others how to properly wear a face mask.
K9 Lucky of the Wooster Police Department went through multiple attempts but showed in the end how to properly wear the mask.
The video has been viewed over 15,000 times.
Although Florida has not issued a mask mandate. Gov. DeSantis is encouraging Florida residents to wear face-covering when social distancing is not possible.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Hillsborough County seniors concerned about securing second dose of COVID-19 vaccine
- Third stimulus checks: Democratic critic of larger direct payments softens stance
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 9,816 new cases, 308 new hospitalizations
- Dozens of Kansas psychiatrist’s ineligible ’employees’ cut line to get COVID vaccine before those at risk
- Florida leads nation in cases of new COVID variant, CDC data shows