TAMPA (WFLA) – A K9 in Wooster, Ohio, has gone viral after teaching others how to properly wear a face mask.
K9 Lucky of the Wooster Police Department went through multiple attempts but showed in the end how to properly wear the mask.
The video has been viewed over 15,000 times.
Although Florida has not issued a mask mandate. Gov. DeSantis is encouraging Florida residents to wear face-covering when social distancing is not possible.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Florida coronavirus: State adds 8,109 cases, 212 deaths
- Ohio UPS store owner personally drives package to Florida to ensure on-time delivery
- Dog dies from coronavirus complications, NC health officials say
- New Zealand scrambles to find source of new virus infections
- Dr Pepper is the latest pandemic shortage