(CNN) – If you like jelly beans and you enjoy seltzer, you’re in for a treat! Jelly Belly has introduced a sparkling water product.
Like the jelly beans, it will come in a variety of flavors. Unlike jelly beans, it will be calorie-free.
The carbonated beverage has natural flavors, no sugars and no sweeteners.
It will be available in eight flavors to start, including orange sherbet, pina colada and pink grapefruit, just to name a few.
With more than 100 Jelly Belly flavors to choose from, the company could add new flavors in the future.
Jelly Belly Sparkling Water will initially be available online and at 265 Hy-Vee stores in the midwest.
- FL Strawberry Festival gets off to a “berry” cold start
- Family of bullied Australian boy declines crowdfunded trip to Disney, wants funds to support anti-bullying charities
- Governor strips coalition against domestic violence from distributor of state funds
- What’s deadlier? Coronavirus or flu
- St. Petersburg man devastated his beloved beagle may be stolen