PORTERVILLE, Calif. (WFLA/ CNN) – A California homeowner who was tired of dealing with thieves in the neighborhood used a creative method to protect her property.
Katie Camarena said on Facebook that she and the rest of the neighborhood have been dealing with people stealing tools and whatever else they could get their hands on out of vehicles.
So Camarena decided to take matters into her own hands when man got too close to her truck he was hit with a powerful jet of water and bikes away.
“Our floodlight didn’t seem to scare them off, so we decided to have a little fun with a motion-activated sprinkler that has an impressive amount of pressure,” Camarena said.
MORE VIRAL STORIES
- 24K gold chicken wings sold at new restaurant in Missouri
- McDonald’s fan creates live map to track every broken ice cream machine in America
- Searches for ‘When does the debate end’ spike 3,000% as candidates wrap up final confrontation
- Chick-fil-A sauces will soon be sold at select grocery stores to help fund employee scholarships
- Puppy born with rare green fur in Italy