(CNN) – Santa might favor milk and cookies but ranch dressing lovers now have a holiday treat of their own.
Hidden Valley is releasing ranch-filled Christmas stockings. But don’t worry, it’s not fabric.
The food-safe plastic packaging is filled with 52 fluid ounces of Hidden Valley original ranch dressing. It comes with a spout at the stocking toe and a silver mantle holder for those who want to proudly display it.
You can pre-order now for $35.
Check out HiddenValley.com for more holiday gift ideas for ranch fans.
- Storm Team 8 Forecast: Gradually Warming Through The Weekend
- Navy fires captain who sought help for virus-stricken ship
- Westchase pizza place donates food to TGH workers on frontline of coronavirus battle
- Tigers housed at Joe Exotic’s former zoo now ‘thriving’
- Coronavirus response: Feeding Tampa Bay partners with celebrity chef for weekly Facebook series