(CNN) – Santa might favor milk and cookies but ranch dressing lovers now have a holiday treat of their own.
Hidden Valley is releasing ranch-filled Christmas stockings. But don’t worry, it’s not fabric.
The food-safe plastic packaging is filled with 52 fluid ounces of Hidden Valley original ranch dressing. It comes with a spout at the stocking toe and a silver mantle holder for those who want to proudly display it.
You can pre-order now for $35.
Check out HiddenValley.com for more holiday gift ideas for ranch fans.
- Police: 7-year-old girl killed outside McDonald’s in Chicago
- Authorities say no one was driving Tesla before deadly crash
- Working remotely? It’s time to rethink what is ‘home’ and what is ‘travel’
- Miami GP to join F1 calendar from 2022 in 10-year deal
- Search for 9 missing from capsized boat in Gulf on 6th day