(CNN) – While you’re holed up avoiding the coronavirus and maybe using your kitchen more, there’s a new product on our radar.
It’s called Blazin’ Hot Ranch Dipping Sauce.
Hidden Valley’s website boasts it’s “so hot it’ll melt your face off in the ranchiest way possible.”
It’s made of buttermilk, habanero pepper, onion and vinegar flavors.
You could try it on chicken wings, tacos, or whatever you want.
It costs about $3.
Blazin’ Hot is the latest in Hidden Valley’s “Blasted Creamy Dipping Sauce” line, rolled out last year.
Others include Zestier Ranch, Bold Buffalo, and Ranch-dipped Pizza.
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of TIME Person of the Year reader poll nominees
- Despite pleas from health officials, AAA expects 50 million to travel this Thanksgiving
- Michael Jordan donates $2M from ‘The Last Dance’ proceeds to Feeding America
- CDC estimates only 1/8th of infections caught
- New emergency order from DOE not coming before Thanksgiving