(CNN) – Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, and ketchup? Your Neapolitan treat could get a new twist, if you are brave enough.
Heinz launched “Do-It-Yourself” ice cream kits in Britain this month.
The condiment flavored cold treats coincide with national ice cream month in the UK.
For about $17, the kit provides everything needed to whip up the frozen dessert – sauce, recipe card and scooper. The only thing not included is the milk.
As for the flavor options, ketchup, mayonnaise, BBQ sauce and salad cream.
We’re going to stick with Rocky Road and cookie dough, which is probably good since Heinz does not plan to sell the kits in the US.
Although the recipes are on the company’s UK website.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Back-to-school battle: Hearing set for Florida school reopening lawsuit
- Biden raises $26M in 24 hours after Harris VP announcement
- Lawsuit: CVS Pharmacy refused to fill Riverview woman’s opioid prescription
- Tropical Depression 11 disorganized, still expected to become Josephine
- New COVID-19 testing site opens at USF today