(CNN) – Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, and ketchup? Your Neapolitan treat could get a new twist, if you are brave enough.
Heinz launched “Do-It-Yourself” ice cream kits in Britain this month.
The condiment flavored cold treats coincide with national ice cream month in the UK.
For about $17, the kit provides everything needed to whip up the frozen dessert – sauce, recipe card and scooper. The only thing not included is the milk.
As for the flavor options, ketchup, mayonnaise, BBQ sauce and salad cream.
We’re going to stick with Rocky Road and cookie dough, which is probably good since Heinz does not plan to sell the kits in the US.
Although the recipes are on the company’s UK website.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Bucs fans line up early for free swag giveaway at Raymond James Stadium
- Ohio mother accused of kicking her teens out in snowstorm
- ‘Full House’ creator selling Beverly Hills mansion built on site of Manson Family murders
- Pit bull terrier chews off own leg in fight for survival
- McConnell: Black people vote at similar rates to ‘Americans’