(CNN) – Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, and ketchup? Your Neapolitan treat could get a new twist, if you are brave enough.
Heinz launched “Do-It-Yourself” ice cream kits in Britain this month.
The condiment flavored cold treats coincide with national ice cream month in the UK.
For about $17, the kit provides everything needed to whip up the frozen dessert – sauce, recipe card and scooper. The only thing not included is the milk.
As for the flavor options, ketchup, mayonnaise, BBQ sauce and salad cream.
We’re going to stick with Rocky Road and cookie dough, which is probably good since Heinz does not plan to sell the kits in the US.
Although the recipes are on the company’s UK website.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Hillsborough County sets turnout record for opening day of early voting
- Saved by social media: Car stolen with dog inside leads to social media hunt and discovery on I-275
- Arians discusses importance of in-game adjustments in win over Packers
- Study: Florida’s top phobia is virus, germs
- Woman found alive at funeral home dies at Detroit hospital