TAMPA, Fla. (CNN/WFLA) – Gwen Stefani will not be returning for season 18 of “The Voice.”
The singer had been a coach on the show along with Blake Shelton, who’s also her boyfriend.
Stefani was also a coach during the seventh, ninth and twelfth season, as well as a part-time advisor during the eighth and tenth season.
Nick Jonas will be joining the judge’s line-up for the upcoming season.
He’ll compete for singers to join his team alongside continuing coaches Blake Shelton, Kelly Clarkson and John Legend.
An air date has not yet been announced for season 18 of the NBC hit show. The premiere is set for sometime next year.
- Tennessee sheriff’s office searching for toddler that hasn’t been seen in ‘approximately two months’
- Detectives searching for Dunkin’ Donuts burglary suspects
- Vipers excited for home opener on Saturday
- 2 teens arrested for library fire that killed firefighter, left another missing
- Backed by celebrities, crime survivors unveil 2020 agenda