This pretty kitty is in need of a forever home.
Morris Animal Refuge in Philadelphia is hoping someone who sees this will want to adopt “Bee-jay,” or “Mister B” for short.
“Mister B” is just 2 years old, but look at what a big boy he is! He weighs 26 pounds!
The shelter calls him a big cat with a big heart.
Their tweet describes “Mister B” as a “Chonk” — which according to Urban Dictionary is an “aggressively chubby housecat.”
If you’re interested in adopting him, go to morrisanimalrefuge.org/beejay.
- SpaceX delays simulated rocket failure due to weather, now targeting Sunday
- By the Numbers: Deadly crash involving school bus in Brooksville rare, but not unusual
- National Winnie the Pooh Day celebrates author’s 137th birthday
- Lottery ticket purchased in Largo wins $205k
- Storm Team 8 Forecast: Last warm and dry day before turning much colder