This pretty kitty is in need of a forever home.
Morris Animal Refuge in Philadelphia is hoping someone who sees this will want to adopt “Bee-jay,” or “Mister B” for short.
“Mister B” is just 2 years old, but look at what a big boy he is! He weighs 26 pounds!
The shelter calls him a big cat with a big heart.
Their tweet describes “Mister B” as a “Chonk” — which according to Urban Dictionary is an “aggressively chubby housecat.”
If you’re interested in adopting him, go to morrisanimalrefuge.org/beejay.
- Shriners Hospital for Children receives 400 Barbies with prosthetic legs
- Top 10 searched Halloween costume ideas for 2019
- Uproar over proposed replacement for aging Cortez Bridge
- Polk deputies searching for armed robbery suspects
- Firefighters calm frightened girl after crash by letting her paint their nails