This pretty kitty is in need of a forever home.
Morris Animal Refuge in Philadelphia is hoping someone who sees this will want to adopt “Bee-jay,” or “Mister B” for short.
“Mister B” is just 2 years old, but look at what a big boy he is! He weighs 26 pounds!
The shelter calls him a big cat with a big heart.
Their tweet describes “Mister B” as a “Chonk” — which according to Urban Dictionary is an “aggressively chubby housecat.”
If you’re interested in adopting him, go to morrisanimalrefuge.org/beejay.
- Florida deputy reunited with 5-year-old girl she saved 3 years ago
- Police investigating shooting at Tarpon Springs park
- Proud Boy Alan Swinney faces charges stemming from Portland protests
- Lightning fans pack Riverwalk to catch glimpse of champs, Stanley Cup
- Seagram’s heir sentenced to prison in branded sex slave case