(CNN) – Get those chubby cheeks ready for the camera!
Childhood nutrition company Gerber is looking for its next spokesbaby!
Parents can submit photos and videos of their child for the chance to be Gerber’s 2020 ambassador and get $25,000.
“We always strive to make each year of Photo Search bigger and better than the last, and we encourage families all over the country to submit their little ones for a chance to be a part of this special year with us,” Gerber President and CEO Bill Partyka said in a news release.
Contestants are judged on the following criteria:
- Visual appeal
- Consistency with Gerber’s heritage “Anything for Baby” mission
This is Gerber’s tenth annual photo search. The contest is open to any adorable tyke under the age of four from now until Feb. 21.
- LIVE: Trump returns to White House briefing, says ‘shooting’ outside White House now ‘under control’
- Breakthrough Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction
- Trump’s unemployment benefit orders ‘are complete mess’
- Florida ports seek federal relief after losing $23B during coronavirus pandemic
- LIVE: President Trump to hold news conference Monday afternoon