ATLANTA, Ga. (WHTM) — While the humans are home the puppies are at play.
The Atlanta Humane Society took some of its romping, scampering pups to visit the Georgia Aquarium.
The aquarium is closed to two-legged visitors amid the coronavirus outbreak, so it was the perfect chance for these furry friends to check out the marine life.
The puppies watched as fish and sharks swam above them, though they seemed more interested in playing with one another much of the time.
Regardless, it was an adorable outing that made our day — and theirs.
- Despite pleas from health officials, AAA expects 50 million to travel this Thanksgiving
- Michael Jordan donates $2M from ‘The Last Dance’ proceeds to Feeding America
- CDC estimates only 1/8th of infections caught
- New emergency order from DOE not coming before Thanksgiving
- 40-foot tall leg lamp from ‘A Christmas Story’ stands in Oklahoma in ‘indescribably beautiful’ glory