(WFLA/CNN) – Ever dream of owning a home of Westeros?
You can if you have $656,000 sitting around.
A castle that appeared on the hit HBO show “Games of Thrones” is up for sale.
The Gosford Castle, better known as the “Castle at River Run” by fans, is located in northern Ireland.
In the show, the castle served as the childhood home of Catelyn Stark, the matriarch of the infamous Stark family.
If that’s not enough to make you shell out your gold, AirBnb has offered to give a room a “Game of Thrones” style-renovation, should the owners be willing to list a room on the home sharing site.
Bids for the 200-year-old castle can be made any time.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- #1 symptom for measles is NOT a rash
- High school counselor asked to resign over sexual orientation
- Marco Rubio's next act won't include another run vs. Trump
- Iowa launches new website in search for missing student