TAMPA (WFLA/CNN) – Some people who bought plus-size clothing from Forever 21 say they felt body-shamed by free diet bars included with their order.
Several shoppers took to social media on Tuesday to complain about Atkins Diet Bars that came in their packages.
The company says it sometimes includes free samples with online orders, and in this case the bars were included across all categories and sizes.
Forever 21 apologized and called it an oversight, adding that the samples have been removed.
- For the Culture: Local organization celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month by giving to business owners
- Toddler killed in Florida shooting; teen critically injured
- Fans gearing up to cheer on Tampa Bay Lightning for Game 3 of Stanley Cup Final
- Clearwater horse-therapy program needs help getting back in saddle amid pandemic
- Job alert: Alligator hunter wanted for Pinellas County