(CNN) – Move over Peloton, another company has found itself in social media crosshairs.
The play-set seen in the video above by Fisher-Price is stirring up a lot of debate online. It’s called Fisher-Price’s “Snacks for Two” Charcuterie Board.
The toy maker’s website says it’s for preschoolers aged 3 and up.
The 15-piece set includes fake marble plates, a wood-accented cutting board and real fabric napkins. And one must not forget the faux snacks of salami, cheese, pull-apart grapes and crackers.
People online have attacked the toy set for being snooty, too hipster-ish and too high brow.
Others defend the toy calling it cute and something they would have liked as kids or even now.
- Judd: Polk County paramedic arrested for stealing coronavirus vaccines
- Who’s the favorite to be named Super Bowl LV MVP?
- Man points gun at witness who saw him steal fountain drink at Polk Co. McDonalds, deputies say
- R&B artist Trey Songz arrested at AFC Championship game
- Security preps going into place in Tampa ahead of Super Bowl LV