(CNN) – Calling all muggles and wizards! The largest Harry Potter store in the world is heading to New York.
A massive, three-story “Wizarding World of Harry Potter” store will open this summer in the heart of Manhattan.
Warner Brothers said the store will include brand-new products that have never been sold before, including a new line of magic wands.
The store will also feature interactive experiences and numerous photo opportunities.
Warner is called the “Wizarding World of Harry Potter” a flagship store, a first of its kind.
There’s no opening date as of yet but executives say we can expect more details in the coming months.
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Front brings a small rain chance
- Trump button used to order Diet Coke disappears from Oval Office’s Resolute Desk
- Pinellas County leaders enhance safety protocols for large community events amid pandemic
- Now you can put Bernie Sanders anywhere, thanks to NYU student’s website
- Japan PM determined to hold Olympics, will cooperate with Tokyo and IOC