(CNN) – More than 100 gallons of holy water were dropped across a town in Louisiana.
CNN shared photos of a ceremony that was held Sunday afternoon on Cow Island, which is about 3 minutes outside of Lafayette.
The Diocese of Lafayette said parishioners brought the water from their homes and a priest prayed over it before the bottles were loaded onto a planet.
The water was sprayed onto the town and nearby farms.
- Florida Gov. DeSantis attempts to vote, discovers someone changed his address
- Newsfeed Now: President Trump heads to Arizona, Biden works virtually from Delaware
- Trump, Biden schedule Tampa rallies Thursday as campaigns hit crunch time
- Melania Trump slams Biden, Dems in first solo campaign stop
- 6-year-old boy’s ‘YouCanBeABCs’ rap video inspires kids to dream big