(CNN) – Edible Arrangements is now selling CBD infused edibles.
Not be confused with edible marijuana products, as CBD is not psycho-active.
The new product line is called “Incredible Edibles.”
The CBD-infused treats include smoothies, chocolate-dipped fruit and baked goods.
The slogan is health, not high.
Proponents of CBD say it has benefits like helping to manage inflammation and treating conditions like insomnia.
CBD has become a mainstream phenomenon since the passage of the US farm bill last year, which legalized hemp with some conditions.
The Food and Drug Administration still has not decided how to regulate CBD products.
Right now, the “Incredible Edibles” products are only available in Dallas, but the company plans to roll it out to 200 stores by the end of the year.
- ‘Taco Tuesday’ Taco Bell plans to feed America this Tuesday
- Parents, neighbors surprise 8-year-old boy with non-traditional birthday celebration in St. Pete
- Pizzeria borrows to keep workers on job, spurs meal donations to medical workers, first responders
- Deputies: Tampa Bay church violates social distancing guidelines
- Florida sheriff: Man coughs on deputy, says he has virus