(CNN) – Dunkin’ is thinking pumpkin!
The Massachusetts-based company is making its pumpkin-flavored coffee and espresso and bakery treats available next week.
This is the earliest Dunkin’ brought its fall-flavored products to consumers.
The fall items will be available for a limited time.
No word yet if Dunkin’ plans to bring its Christmas treats earlier than usual this year.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- St. Petersburg residents react to Chauvin verdict
- Hillsborough Co. school board member questions superintendent’s leadership following teacher layoffs
- SUV flies over cliff into ocean in California
- 1 dead in officer-involved shooting in Ohio; Mayor identifies victim as young woman
- Southbound lanes of U.S. 19 closed following Clearwater police SUV crash