(CNN) – It almost sounds too good to be true.
Domino’s is offering to pay someone to eat.
The pizza chain has a branch in Brisbane, Australia that needs taste-tester for its garlic bread.
Domino’s will pay this person the equivalent of $20 per hour with a pizza lunch added at no extra charge.
The company says they’re looking for someone who “understands the perfect ‘crunch to softness’ ratio” who also has “Never met a carb they didn’t like.”
Those interested in the job have to fill out a survey about why they are the right pick within 200 words or a 30-second video.
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade to march on despite pandemic
- Thanksgiving eve not as brisk for business in St. Petersburg in 2020
- Land O’ Lakes man charged in fatal 2019 Christmas Eve crash that killed 3 women
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of TIME Person of the Year reader poll nominees
- Despite pleas from health officials, AAA expects 50 million to travel this Thanksgiving