(CNN) – It almost sounds too good to be true.
Domino’s is offering to pay someone to eat.
The pizza chain has a branch in Brisbane, Australia that needs taste-tester for its garlic bread.
Domino’s will pay this person the equivalent of $20 per hour with a pizza lunch added at no extra charge.
The company says they’re looking for someone who “understands the perfect ‘crunch to softness’ ratio” who also has “Never met a carb they didn’t like.”
Those interested in the job have to fill out a survey about why they are the right pick within 200 words or a 30-second video.
- California mayors urge White House to help with homeless crisis
- North Carolina funeral home uses puppy to help grieving families
- Tampa search dog helps in Puerto Rico following earthquakes
- Mother dog found on side of road pulling crate with her 4 puppies inside
- Storm Team 8 Forecast: Warm Friday ahead of a cold front set to cool weekend temps