(CNN) – It almost sounds too good to be true.
Domino’s is offering to pay someone to eat.
The pizza chain has a branch in Brisbane, Australia that needs taste-tester for its garlic bread.
Domino’s will pay this person the equivalent of $20 per hour with a pizza lunch added at no extra charge.
The company says they’re looking for someone who “understands the perfect ‘crunch to softness’ ratio” who also has “Never met a carb they didn’t like.”
Those interested in the job have to fill out a survey about why they are the right pick within 200 words or a 30-second video.
- Sarasota County to offer 2 testing opportunities for residents with symptoms, healthcare workers
- Bowles emphasizes communication, chemistry, and continuity as keys to Bucs defensive success in 2020
- Danny gets frustrated while trying to complete a white puzzle in quarantine
- Sarasota police officer plays basketball with kids while masked
- Boston Marathon canceled for first time in history