(CNN) – It almost sounds too good to be true.
Domino’s is offering to pay someone to eat.
The pizza chain has a branch in Brisbane, Australia that needs taste-tester for its garlic bread.
Domino’s will pay this person the equivalent of $20 per hour with a pizza lunch added at no extra charge.
The company says they’re looking for someone who “understands the perfect ‘crunch to softness’ ratio” who also has “Never met a carb they didn’t like.”
Those interested in the job have to fill out a survey about why they are the right pick within 200 words or a 30-second video.
- Tracking the Tropics: Beta expected to become hurricane before landfall
- McConnell says he plans to push forward with Trump Supreme Court nominee
- 1 dead after shooting at St. Pete gentlemen’s club
- Mourners gather at the Supreme Court Building to honor Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- 1 dead, 1 hospitalized in shooting at St. Pete grocery store parking lot