(CNN) – Domino’s is rolling out what might be the strangest pizza combo ever. Take a look at the company’s new “Bubble Tea Pizza.”
It’s centered around the popular bubble tea which is a milky, sugary drink with chewy balls of tapioca, called pearls or boba. It’s usually served over ice but Domino’s has taken things a step further and turned the drink into a pizza.
The toppings include black sugar pearls, honey and cheese.
If you want to taste it, you better head to Taiwan. That’s where bubble tea was created back in 1988.
But you better hurry, the chain is only offering the dessert pizza for one month.
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- Pro-Trump students explain reason for impromptu parade, call heckling Biden supporters ‘immature’
- Kid Rock, golfer John Daly asked to mask up at final presidential debate
- Here’s how Hunter Biden became a campaign issue
- Son restores 1955 Ford Thunderbird to grant dad’s dying wish