FORT WORTH, Texas (WCMH) — A Texas domestic violence shelter is sharing a child’s heartbreaking letter to Santa.
According to SafeHaven of Tarrant County, the letter was found in the backpack of a 7-year-old child who is staying in a domestic violence shelter with his mother. The shelter shared the letter on Facebook in hopes of raising money for other families.
The child wrote of being scared of his dad. He asked Santa for books, a compass and a watch. He also asked Santa to bring him a ‘very very very good dad.’
- International flyers may soon need to get virus vaccinations
- Biden set to formally introduce his national security team
- Looking for the new Xbox or PlayStation 5? These sites will alert you when they’re back in stock
- NYC’s first African-American mayor, David Dinkins, dies at 93
- 3 Black Friday and Cyber Monday scams to watch out for