In anticipation of the launch of the new Disney+ streaming service on Nov. 12, the website Reviews.org is selecting one Disney fan to watch 30 Disney movies in 30 days.
There are a few requirements:
— You must be 18 or older
— You must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
— You must be “swift as a coursing river, with all the force of a great typhoon.”
If you’re chosen as the biggest Disney fan, you’ll also get a subscription to Disney+ for a year and a Disney-themed movie watching kit including a mouse-themed blanket, four cups, a Pixar popcorn popper and movie theater popcorn kernels.
There is a list of movies you must watch:
Boy Meets World
High School Musical
Lilo and Stitch
The Lion King
The Little Mermaid
Malcolm in the Middle
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
Remember the Titans
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
That’s So Raven
The World According to Jeff Goldblum
To apply, you’ll need to answer a few questions and submit a video review of your favorite Disney movie.
For more, click here.
- FEMA vaccine site at Tampa Greyhound Track will close by end of May
- Biden’s infrastructure plan proposes ‘public option’ health insurance
- Walt Disney World bans former employee who was fired for drinking water from park’s decorative fountains
- House Democrats push clean energy bills to promote electric vehicles
- TSA briefs House committee on pandemic protections for employees, travelers