Dairy Queen has announced its new Blizzard Treat Menu that allows you to taste three different flavors at the same time.
The new and returning menu includes:
- Caramel Cannonball Blizzard Treat: What better way to splash into the season than with a Blizzard Treat named after a quintessential summer activity? The NEW Caramel Cannonball Blizzard Treat is made with sweet caramel coated truffles, crunchy toffee pieces and caramel topping.
- OREO® Cookie Jar Blizzard Treat*: A deep dive into the cookie jar created this delicious Blizzard Treat featuring OREO cookie pieces, chocolate chip cookie dough and fudge.
- Brownie Dough Blizzard Treat: A chocolate lovers’ dream, this decadent NEW creation includes rich and chewy brownie dough pieces, choco chunks and cocoa fudge.
- S’mores Blizzard Treat: A cool twist on a campfire favorite, the returning S’mores Blizzard Treat includes a delectable blend of marshmallow filled chocolates and graham.
- Cotton Candy Blizzard Treat: The DQ brand is bringing back a deliciously sweet Blizzard Treat flavor inspired by the classic fair food, with pink and blue cotton candy sprinkles layered throughout creamy soft-serve.
- Summer Berry Cheesecake Blizzard Treat: This returning favorite features refreshing blend of real raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, plus rich and creamy cheesecake pieces.
These six flavors are available all summer long, and each Blizzard Treat is made so thick it’s served upside-down or the next one’s free, at participating locations.
“We aim to serve up happy food, treats and experiences every time fans visit our restaurants,” said Maria Hokanson, Executive Vice President of Marketing for American Dairy Queen Corporation (ADQ). “From cups to cones and creamy to crunchy, our new Summer Treat Menu will take fans on a flavor adventure — no sunscreen or life vests required!”