(CNN) – Crayola has launched a new product aimed at cultivating a more inclusive world for children.
The company released a new line of crayons designed to represent over 40 global skin tones.
Crayola says it hopes its “Colors of the World” collection will increase representation and foster a greater sense of belonging and acceptance among children.
The collection comes in exclusive 32- or 24-count boxes and are available at Walmart stores.
You can also pre-order the crayons on Walmart’s website.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Police make nearly 1,400 arrests in 17 cities as protests continue
- Video: Tampa police end jewelry store looting
- Sheriff joins peaceful protest in Flint, Michigan
- STORM TEAM 8 FORECAST: Hot with a few isolated storms this afternoon
- Launch gives spectators pride, reprieve from troubled times