CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – Costco is warning customers about a fake coupon making its way across social media.
In a post on Facebook Tuesday, Costco said it’s a recurring hoax involving a fake $75 coupon.
Costco said it is not giving away any $75 coupons.
The post states:
“While we love our fans and our members, this offer is a SCAM, and in no way affiliated with Costco. Thanks to our fans for letting us know about this recurring hoax!”
- Dr. Fauci anticipates coronavirus outbreak in the fall
- HART to reduce bus service during coronavirus outbreak
- Trump administration rules gun shops ‘essential’ amid virus
- Stranded cruise ship hit by virus begs Florida to dock
- US nears China’s virus death toll as New York calls for help