TAMPA (WFLA) – A day after former Florida State Seminoles and Kansas City Chiefs defensive lineman Derrick Nnadi paid for dog adoptions at a Kansas City shelter, Coors Light said hold my beer…literally.
Coors Light announced it will reimburse up to $100 in fees for 1,000 dog adoptions across the country for pups taken to their forever homes. The offer is good through Feb. 21 for adopters who are 21 or older.
“Cuffing Season is a major cultural trend and poses tension for our younger drinkers, as they navigate the stress of finding someone to spend the cold months with,” Chelsea Parker, marketing manager at Molson Coors, said in a statement. “With almost half of millennials planning to stay in on Valentine’s Day, we wanted to help empower people to savor the day with Coors Light and a dog by their side.”
Eligible participants can text “COORS4k9” and a picture of their adoption receipt to 28130. After review, the first 1,000 eligible participants will be given $100 to apply toward their adoption fees.
You can learn more about the terms and conditions click here.
LATEST VIRAL NEWS:
- Food Network recipe for popcorn and mayo salad is going viral
- Watch: Crews rescue sea lion with head stuck in metal loop
- Arizona woman wakes up to find tires slashed, severed finger on driveway
- Louisiana fraternity brothers pay off former cook’s mortgage
- Chrissy Teigen returns to Twitter after 3-week hiatus