(CNN) – The college admissions scandal was a huge story of 2019 and now, it’s trending for a new reason. It’s been turned into a Halloween costume.
The costume features an orange crop top and pants set complete with an inmate number.
It is likely a jab at actress Felicity Huffman, who will report to jail this month for two weeks. That’s her sentence for paying $15,000 to have her daughter’s SAT score raised.
The costume costs $70 and can be found on the Yandy website. The company also made headlines this season when it released the “sexy” Mr. Rogers costume.
- Ohio mail carrier accused of hiding 335 pieces of mail in car, including ballot application
- ‘Family is devastated’: Luggage containing woman’s ashes stolen from Cleveland airport
- Judge orders 11-year-old boy behind bars to await trial for allegedly killing 6-year-old neighbor
- Early U.S. vote surpasses 85 million
- Walmart reverses decision, returning guns and ammunition to US store displays