(CNN) – The college admissions scandal was a huge story of 2019 and now, it’s trending for a new reason. It’s been turned into a Halloween costume.
The costume features an orange crop top and pants set complete with an inmate number.
It is likely a jab at actress Felicity Huffman, who will report to jail this month for two weeks. That’s her sentence for paying $15,000 to have her daughter’s SAT score raised.
The costume costs $70 and can be found on the Yandy website. The company also made headlines this season when it released the “sexy” Mr. Rogers costume.
- Firewood businessman still chopping wood at 90 years old
- Suspect sought after prying open coin machines, stealing money in Hillsborough County
- Sarasota police looking for credit card thief
- Florida officials weigh in on deadly Pensacola naval base shooting
- Saudi gunman tweeted against US before naval base shooting