(CNN) – The college admissions scandal was a huge story of 2019 and now, it’s trending for a new reason. It’s been turned into a Halloween costume.
The costume features an orange crop top and pants set complete with an inmate number.
It is likely a jab at actress Felicity Huffman, who will report to jail this month for two weeks. That’s her sentence for paying $15,000 to have her daughter’s SAT score raised.
The costume costs $70 and can be found on the Yandy website. The company also made headlines this season when it released the “sexy” Mr. Rogers costume.
- COVID-19 variants: What happens when we finish the Greek alphabet?
- Mourners in California honor 3 Marines killed in Afghanistan
- Alcohol banned at beach to discourage Georgia-Florida party
- Vaccines in your salad? Scientists growing medicine-filled plants to replace injections
- ‘Certainly a twist’: Agents search in Wyoming for Gabby Petito, in Florida for fiancé Brian Laundrie