(CNN) – Taylor Swift wants you to “Shake it off,” but Cinnamon Toast Crunch says shake it on.
The iconic cereal flavor now comes in a handy bottle for topping just about anything with a little sweetness.
“Cinnadust” blends together cinnamon, vanilla, sugar and graham cracker goodness into an easy to enjoy powder.
We are thinking way beyond toast here, try it on ice cream, yogurt, fresh fruit, or as a substitute for sprinkles on a cupcake.
“Cinnadust” will be available at Sam’s Club starting Sept. 1.
It won’t be sold in other grocery stores or online until early next year. So one more reason to look forward to 2021.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- California sent COVID-19 jobless benefits to Scott Peterson, death row inmates
- Jupiter, Saturn to form closest ‘great conjunction’ in 800 years
- Police: Woman kidnapped from Orlando to Sarasota to be sexually assaulted
- Florida coronavirus: State surpasses 950,000 total cases
- Rays playoff hero Randy Arozarena arrested in Mexico’s Yucatan