(WFLA/NBC) – Chipotle Mexican Grill is taking its annual Halloween celebration completely digital this year.
The 20th annual “Boorito” celebration will be virtual because of the coronavirus pandemic.
“Boorito” is a burrito-themed costume contest that has, until this year, taken place at its restaurants on Halloween.
Instead, Chipotle will drop half a million buy-one-get-one entrée deals on TikTok, Twitter and Instagram from Oct. 29 through Oct. 31.
The BOGOS will only be redeemable on the Chipotle app or website on Halloween day.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- US citizen kidnapped in Niger rescued in American military operation
- Last day to vote early in these Tampa Bay area counties
- TV news anchor gunned down in Downtown Juarez
- Is Trump or Biden winning? 5 clues from early voting
- Halloween treat: Full ‘blue moon’ set to shine