TAMPA (CNN) – Burrito lovers rejoice! Chipotle is offering free burritos this week.
The fast-food chain is posting a free burrito code each day on its Instagram page.
The company says its part of “Chipotle’s holiday extravaganza.”
According to the post, the codes are only for the first 500 people who text the code to “888222”
After all the free burritos have been claimed Chipotle will delete the Instagram post.
To check out the rules and regulations, go here.
The chain says there’s a limit of one code per mobile number.
All codes expire on Tuesday, Dec. 31.
- Nurses union protests shortage of protective gear at HCA hospitals
- Stopping the spread: Hillsborough Co. to open 2 hotels to help those impacted by coronavirus
- STORM TEAM 8 FORECAST: Sunny and pleasant days ahead
- Tampa pastor who led packed services during safer-at-home order will shut down church
- Residents concerned about COVID-19 patient living at St. Petersburg 55 and up community
- Lakeland Regional Health nurse practitioner tests positive for COVID-19
- Nurses union protesting lack of protective gear at HCA hospitals
- Polk County coronavirus: Lakeland to close all recreation areas, parks following back-and-forth debates