TAMPA (CNN) – Burrito lovers rejoice! Chipotle is offering free burritos this week.
The fast-food chain is posting a free burrito code each day on its Instagram page.
The company says its part of “Chipotle’s holiday extravaganza.”
According to the post, the codes are only for the first 500 people who text the code to “888222”
After all the free burritos have been claimed Chipotle will delete the Instagram post.
To check out the rules and regulations, go here.
The chain says there’s a limit of one code per mobile number.
All codes expire on Tuesday, Dec. 31.
- Polk County man arrested for alleged theft at gravesite of Frostproof triple homicide victim
- Sheriff Judd: Polk County paramedic arrested for stealing coronavirus vaccines
- Man points gun at witness who saw him steal fountain drink at Polk Co. McDonalds, deputies say
- War of words between White House and Gov. DeSantis on vaccine rollout
- Bucs gear sells out overnight as fans rush to purchase Super Bowl souvenirs
- Police: Man dead after stabbing at Clearwater bar
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Another spring-like day; cold front nears
- COVID-19 vaccine to be offered to every Florida long-term care facility by Feb. 1, Gov. DeSantis says