(CNN) – Burger King is introducing what it calls “The Ghost Whopper” just in time for Halloween.
The sandwich features a burger and a white cheddar cheese-flavored bun and is topped with tomatoes, lettuce, mayo, ketchup, pickles and white onions.
It’s not the first time Burger King has gotten into the spirit of the holiday. The fast-food chain sold the “Nightmare King” last year, and the “Halloween Whopper,” which had a black bun in 2015.
“The Ghost Whopper” will go on sale Oct. 24, but sadly, it’s only available in 10 select locations in Detroit, Memphis, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, Savannah, Georgia, Summerville, South Carolina and New Orleans.
MORE SPOOKY STORIES
- 150k sign petition to move Halloween to last Saturday of October
- Cold Stone Creamery turns ice cream black for Halloween
- Police warn parents after Nerd Ropes found in drug bust
- Spooky spirit: Wesley Chapel family changes Halloween display every day
- From spooktacular fun to tasty treats, check out fall fun at Walt Disney World
- College admissions scandal is now a Halloween costume
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups are America’s favorite Halloween candy, poll shows
- Yandy pays tribute to Mr. Rogers with sexy Halloween costume
- Get paid $1,300 to watch 13 Stephen King movies by Halloween