PERRY TOWNSHIP FAY, Pa. (NewsNation Now) — Just in time for Halloween, there’s a new home listing on the market that may interest horror movie buffs — the Pennsylvania home featured in the iconic movie “Silence of the Lambs.”
The three-story Queen Anne-style home on 8 Circle Street in Perryopolis, Pennsylvania was featured in the 1991 Academy Award winning film as the residence of psychotic killer Buffalo Bill.
It maintains many of the original fixtures that movie fans will recognize from the thriller starring Anthony Hopkins and Jodie Foster.
Foster plays FBI trainee Clarice Starling who ventures into a maximum-security asylum to pick the diseased brain of Hannibal Lecter, a psychiatrist turned cannibal, to track down serial killer Buffalo Bill.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Lakeland social worker accused of putting herself, 18-month-old in front of running semi-truck
- Florida courthouses ease some coronavirus restrictions
- ‘Significant amount’ of Lynyrd Skynyrd memorabilia stolen in Florida, police ID suspect
- 2 Auburndale railroad crossings closed until May 12
- Missing Child Alert issued for 16-year-old girl from Miami