(CNN) – A critically-ill COVID-19 patient was able to marry his fiance this week while still inside a Texas hospital.
In July, Carlos Munoz was getting ready to wed his girlfriend, Grace, but then he came down with coronavirus and had to be hospitalized in San Antonio.
After a month at Methodist Hospital, Carlos tested negative for the virus but he is still struggling and not able to go home.
Carlos’ nurse recently came up with the idea for Carlos and Grace to say their vows in the hospital, and as you can see, the couple happily accepted and tied the knot on Tuesday.
Some of their family were able to witness the ceremony in person, other family and friends watched via livestream.
Carlos’ nurse said the wedding seemed to give Carlos fight. She’s noticed a positive change in him already.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Here’s Trump’s latest path to an election night win
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Hot with a few PM showers possible each day this week as Zeta moves into the Gulf
- MasterCraft Pro wraps up 2020 waterski season
- UN: Nuclear weapons ban treaty to enter into force
- Pence’s top aide tests positive for coronavirus