LAS VEGAS, Nevada (KXAN) — New videos on TikTok appear to capture a bride at a Las Vegas Target who’s tired of waiting.
In the two-part video, captured by TikTok user boymom_ashley, a woman in a bridal gown appears to confront her fiancé at the store where he works — complete with a pastor and a bridesmaid.
In the clip, the woman can be heard saying, “You put this ring on my finger two years ago, and it’s time to do it or get out. Yeah, we’re getting married right now or I’m leaving. I’m out. I’m done, like if you don’t marry me this second.”
Near the end, the bride spots boymom_ashley, who’s still rolling, and waves. “I’m just finally making him commit,” she can be heard saying. “We’re getting married right now or it’s over.”
As of Saturday, the videos have over several hundreds of thousands of views, with one surpassing seven million.
It’s unclear whether the potential bride stopped to complete a wedding registry on the way out.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Dak Prescott signed a football for a sick Texas teen, now she’s returning the ‘faith’
- Super-fan twin sisters cheer on the Rays at St. Pete Pier World Series watch parties
- Naples man finds giant jellyfish while running on beach
- High school baseball coach reflects on Pinellas County native Brett Phillips’ historic World Series moment
- Italy closes gyms, shuts eateries early to fight COVID-19