ATLANTA (AP) — A Georgia brewery is tapping into the nation’s thirst for coronavirus responses to name its new beers.
Atlanta-based Wild Heaven Beer has just released a new brew called “Fauci Spring” in honor of the nation’s top expert on infectious diseases, Dr. Anthony Fauci. It’s described as a pale ale brewed with acai berries and an experimental variety of hops.
The brewery also put out a lager called “Don’t Stand So Close to Me” for socially distant drinking, and brewery president Nick Purdy their next release will be a rye IPA they’re calling “We Will Meet Again” to honor Queen Elizabeth’s inspiring speech to the British people.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Where are you in the vaccine line? NY Times tool has an estimate
- Nurses wanted: Swamped hospitals scramble for pandemic help
- FDA authorizes first at-home COVID-19 and flu combination test
- California sheriff who refused to enforce COVID-19 order tests positive for virus
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 10,431 new cases, resident deaths surpass 19,000