(CNN) – The ice cream makers at Ben and Jerry’s have teamed up with Netflix to create a new flavor. It’s called “Netflix and Chilll’d.”
It has a peanut butter ice cream base and included pretzels and fudge brownie pieces.
There’s a non-dairy option too.
You can go to Ben and Jerry’s website to learn about participating stores and when you can try the new flavor for yourself.
- Injured manatee, calf rescued in Florida waters
- ‘It’s a miracle’: Toddler walks again after being shot in the head during drive-by shooting
- Newman suffered head injury, no internal injuries in crash
- Dog rescued from deep inside meat plant processing pit
- Rays fan guarantees playoffs for Tampa Bay in 2020