SOUTHWICK, Mass. (WWLP) – A Massachusetts resident got creative while staying at home during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Sean of Southwick created the bat signal in his back yard on Wednesday and told 22News, “he hopes he comes to save the day or year.”
The “bat signal” is from the DC comic Batman where a searchlight projects a large bat symbol onto the skies over the fictional Gotham City to summon the superhero for help.
The newest Batman movie is scheduled to come out in October of 2021 starring Robert Pattinson, Zoë Kravitz, and Colin Farrell and is directed by Matt Reeves. No information has been released on the storyline yet.
According to Wikipedia, this will be the 18th Batman related movie to be released since 1943.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- 11-year-old Broward Co. girl dies of COVID-19, state data shows
- 100 contract nurses coming to Tampa Bay area to help battle COVID-19 pandemic
- ‘I’m a grown woman. I know better’: Woman caught on camera making racist remarks apologizes
- Second stimulus check: Could payments be limited to those making $40,000 or less?
- Ex-Trump lawyer Michael Cohen back in federal prison