MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WFLA) – A baby girl was born on Sept. 11 at 9:11 p.m., weighing 9 pounds, 11 ounces, Fox 13 Memphis reported.
Cameteione and Justin Brown, of Memphis, Tennessee, welcomed their third child, Christina on Wednesday, bringing the world some happiness and light on an otherwise somber day.
Her sisters, Ameriyah and Anjeah were also there to welcome the bundle of joy into the world.
Wednesday was the 18th anniversary of one of the most tragic days in modern US history. Nearly 3,000 people died after four hijacked planes hit the Twin Towers and elsewhere in the United States.
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Sunshine returns Sunday, gradual warming trend this week in Tampa
- Hit and run crash blocks all lanes of I-75 SB near Big Bend Road
- Cheating during remote testing is a problem, but now there’s a fix
- ‘I’m ready to talk,’ Meghan Markle says ahead of Oprah interview
- Report: Popular flea & tick collar tied to 1,700 pet deaths, EPA received more than 75,000 complaints