ATLANTA (NBC/CNN) – While the Georgia Aquarium is closed to human visitors amid the coronavirus outbreak the Atlanta Humane Society took these adorable kitties to check out the fishies.
Their names are Nemo, Guppy, Marlin, Bubbles and Dory.
The kittens are not up for adoption right now but if you are interested in adopting a cat or kitten you can check out your local shelter.
Also, the Humane Society wants to remind everyone there is no evidence that pets can spread COVID-19.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Sarasota county parents sue over mask mandate for students
- Polk school board member concerned about e-learning, urges community members to take action
- Illinois governor bans indoor dining in Chicago amid virus surge
- ‘We want to see the cruise ships sail again’: DeSantis says he’s working with White House
- Second stimulus checks: Trump eyes aid deal with direct payments after Election Day