(CNN) — Think your kid is smart for their age?
You’re probably right, but a 3-year-old Malaysian boy living in the UK is giving everyone a run for their money.
Little Muhammad Haryz Nadzim has become the youngest member to join Mensa UK, the world’s largest and oldest international high IQ society.
Nadzim’s mother says he met with a psychologist and scored 142 on the Stanford-Binet IQ test.
That puts him in the 99.7-percentile.
145 and up is considered genius or near genius.
- Dozens rally before ex-officer put on trial in Floyd’s death
- Ohio college student ‘donating organs’ after alleged hazing incident, fraternity suspended
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Rain chances to slowly fade, drier trend to take over
- PHOTOS: Modern ‘Hobbit hole’ hits the market far from Middle Earth
- One of Great Wallendas passes away, family says