TAMPA (WFLA) - A much-loved movie makes a comeback!
"Steel Magnolias" is returning to theaters for its 30th anniversary. The southern comic drama with the all-star cast unspools in more than 600 U.S. theaters on May 19th, 21st, and 22nd.
Featuring a cast that includes Sally Field, Dolly Parton, Shirley MacLaine, Daryl Hannah, Olympia Dukakis, and Julia Roberts, Steel Magnolias was a box office smash in 1989.
Fans can celebrate the film's 30th anniversary by purchasing their tickets at Fathom Events Website or participating theater box offices.
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Dropped off far from home by bus driver, Tampa girl runs home terrified, crying
- Wanted:The owner of prosthetic ear found in Holmes Beach
- Man caught at JFK smuggling 34 finches in hair curlers
- Binge-watching may lead to increased risk of blood clots, research says