SARASOTA, Fla. (WFLA) — The public is invited to attend a Naples veteran’s funeral Tuesday in Sarasota, as the man had no immediate family.
Edward K. Pearson passed August 31. He was 80 years old.
Because Pearson had no immediate family to come to his funeral, the public is welcome to attend.
His public service will be held Tuesday, Oct. 1 at 12:30 p.m. at the Sarasota National Cemetery.
The cemetery is located at 9810 State Road 72 in Sarasota.
- Polk woman helps Puerto Rican grandmother repair damage from earthquake
- Rivals take pre-debate shots as Bloomberg faces major test
- Census Bureau’s new ad campaign targets minorities
- USDA moving forward with new SNAP work requirements
- Tennessee sheriff’s office searching for toddler that hasn’t been seen in ‘approximately two months’