SARASOTA, Fla. (WFLA) — The public is invited to attend a Naples veteran’s funeral Tuesday in Sarasota, as the man had no immediate family.
Edward K. Pearson passed August 31. He was 80 years old.
Because Pearson had no immediate family to come to his funeral, the public is welcome to attend.
His public service will be held Tuesday, Oct. 1 at 12:30 p.m. at the Sarasota National Cemetery.
The cemetery is located at 9810 State Road 72 in Sarasota.
- Flu season intensifies with 6M infected in US: CDC
- Bruins extend NHL-record season-opening home win streak, beat Lightning
- Florida high school football star killed in shooting
- San Francisco debates letting police deploy robots that kill
- Scientists ask for delay on calling fentanyl ‘Schedule 1’ drug: Here’s why