SARASOTA, Fla. (WFLA) — The public is invited to attend a Naples veteran’s funeral Tuesday in Sarasota, as the man had no immediate family.
Edward K. Pearson passed August 31. He was 80 years old.
Because Pearson had no immediate family to come to his funeral, the public is welcome to attend.
His public service will be held Tuesday, Oct. 1 at 12:30 p.m. at the Sarasota National Cemetery.
The cemetery is located at 9810 State Road 72 in Sarasota.
- Texas sheriff dies from coronavirus
- Florida coronavirus: State tallies record 15,300 new cases of COVID-19
- Florida man accused of setting Catholic church on fire
- Search of lake for missing “Glee” star to resume Sunday
- Dead cat gets voter registration application in mail