VENICE, Fla. (WFLA) – The City of Venice will shut off the water starting on Tuesday, April 11 at 8 a.m., as a contractor works on the fourth phase of the city’s Water Main Replacement Project.
The outage will last for four hours.
Residents will be required to use water bottles or boil water for consumption for 72 hours until the boil water advisory has been lifted.
Affected areas include:
-Serata St. and Riviera St. (from San Marco Dr. to Fiesole St.)
-San Marco Dr.
-Piazza Di Luna
-Fiesole St. (from Serata St. to Riviera St.)
-805 Riviera St.
For more information on the outage, residents should call the city’s Utilities Department at 941-480-3333.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Police find body of missing Tampa teen Hailey Acierno
- Sweden: Truck crash into Stockholm store is terror attack
- Fugitive in deadly Hillsborough hit and run arrives from Spain
- Deputies shoot felon dead in Largo WingHouse parking lot
- Deputies: Woman chokes teen for blocking view at Disney in Orlando
- Amazon to hire 30,000 part-time workers, including 5,000 work-from-home positions
- Baby giraffe facts: What to expect after April’s baby is born