SARASOTA, Fla. (WFLA) – The Florida Highway Patrol is investigating after a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle in Sarasota Tuesday morning.
The crash happened in the eastbound lanes of 17th Street near University Place.
The extent of injuries is unknown.
17th Street is down to one lane as troopers investigate.
- German restaurant fills seats with stuffed pandas to protest coronavirus lockdown
- Pitts scores 3 TDs in return, No. 6 Florida tops Kentucky
- World’s largest launch pad takes shape at Cape Canaveral
- Disney donates wishing well coins to homeless charity
- 2 shot, killed at Northern California mall on Black Friday