SARASOTA, Fla. (WFLA) – The Florida Highway Patrol is investigating after a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle in Sarasota Tuesday morning.
The crash happened in the eastbound lanes of 17th Street near University Place.
The extent of injuries is unknown.
17th Street is down to one lane as troopers investigate.
- Tampa Bay native pairs up with Lightning to help fans ‘be the thunder’
- Child tax credits: IRS unveils tool to check eligibility, manage monthly payments
- Tampa Bay Lightning fans bring ‘Lucky Couch’ to bar ahead of Game 6
- Blink-182’s Mark Hoppus announces cancer diagnosis: ‘It sucks and I’m scared’
- Mother and daughter separated at border in 2018 reunite at Tampa airport