(More on our latest featured missing person in the video player above)
CLEVELAND (WJW)– The U.S. Marshals recovered 25 missing and endangered children over the past 20 days as part of Operation Safety Net.
The children, between the ages of 13 and 18, were located in Cleveland, East Cleveland, Akron, Mansfield, Euclid, Willoughby and even Miami. According to the Marshals, about one fourth of the cases were related to human trafficking or prostitution.
Operation Safety Net involves the U.S. Marshals, the Cleveland Division of Police, the Cuyahoga County Sheriff’s Department, the East Cleveland Police Department and the Newburgh Heights Police Department. It’s also a partnership with FOX 8 News.
Anyone with information on missing kids should call the U.S. Marshals tip line at 1-866-492-6833
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Trump aide says ‘we’re not going to control the pandemic’
- Biden campaign launches ‘TrumpCovidPlan.com’ — a site that reads ‘Not Found’
- Looking for love? Skip this popular Halloween costume
- New trailer for ‘The Mandalorian’ Season 2 released
- Americans sweet on chocolate, baked goods during pandemic, study finds