The Customs and Border Protection is experiencing a temporary technological outage at various air ports of entry across the country.
CBP tweeted that officers are continuing to process international travelers using alternative methods until their systems go back online.
The Los Angeles Airport said it deployed its team of Guest Experience Members to help CBP process guests until the systems go back online.
- Halloween goes on at the White House with a few twists
- Rays fans shake off loss to Dodgers, get ready for Game 6
- Early vote total exceeds 2016; GOP chips at Dems’ advantage
- 3-year-old dies from gunshot wound at his birthday party
- Pope Francis appoints first Black American cardinal