(CNN) – Tyson Foods says it is cutting prices on some of its meat products, but only for the rest of this week.
From now until Saturday, the company says it will discount its meats by 20% to 30%, including chuck and round roasts as well as some ground beef products.
The discount comes as reports show prices at grocery stores across the US are rising.
The cost of groceries overall increased by more than 2.5% last month.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics says that was the biggest increase from one month to the next since 1974.
- Activists want Biden to defund ICE, overhaul migrant detention policies
- Hotel housekeeper took women’s panties from guests, left note with phone number, police say
- All eyes on QBs as Packers host Bucs for NFC championship
- Grindr date leaves teen in hospital for nearly a month, scarred for life
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Mostly sunny, warm and dry through Wednesday in Tampa Bay