LONDON (WFLA) — The Tampa Bay Buccaneers failed to pull off the rare two-game sweep of their NFC South rival Carolina Panthers this morning at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in London.
The Panthers defeated the Buccaneers 37-26. Jameis Winston tossed five interceptions and was sacked seven times during the contest.
- Trump urges Senate to vote ‘without delay’ on his Supreme Court pick
- ‘Thank you for everything’: Man battling COVID-19 texts mom before going into coma
- Infant survives crash that kills 25-year-old Polk County woman
- GOP senator to introduce bill reimbursing parents $800 for remote learning expenses
- Stanley Cup: Lightning, Stars take the ice at 7:30 on News Channel 8