LONDON (WFLA) — The Tampa Bay Buccaneers failed to pull off the rare two-game sweep of their NFC South rival Carolina Panthers this morning at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in London.
The Panthers defeated the Buccaneers 37-26. Jameis Winston tossed five interceptions and was sacked seven times during the contest.
- Child dies after Christmas parade accident in Tennessee
- Tampa Bay motorcycle group pays tribute to young rider killed following collision with HART bus
- North Port police asking for community’s help in identifying sexual battery suspect
- Florida officer charged with violating women’s civil rights
- Utah tosses thousands of gallons of beer after law change