LONDON (WFLA) — The Tampa Bay Buccaneers failed to pull off the rare two-game sweep of their NFC South rival Carolina Panthers this morning at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in London.
The Panthers defeated the Buccaneers 37-26. Jameis Winston tossed five interceptions and was sacked seven times during the contest.
- Pedestrian fatally struck by vehicle in Pinellas County
- Florida state parks to follow local mask orders, Caladesi Island Park temporarily closed
- Bond denied for woman charged in connection with Spc. Vanessa Guillen’s murder
- Man wins $2M lottery after clerk gives him wrong ticket
- Fans to be allowed to attend next month’s NASCAR races in Daytona