TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A driver was pulling two trailers behind a truck when he crashed on Interstate 4 on Friday, snarling traffic for early morning commuters.
Troopers said the 30-year-old driver was towing a boat trailer and a camper trailer when they lost control of the truck, causing both the camper and the boat trailer to jacknife.
The impact sent both the boat and the camper into the eastbound entrance ramp from Thonotosassa Road, blocking traffic and causing backups for at least an hour.
Troopers said the driver was cited for careless driving, as well as vehicle registration and oversize load violations.
- ‘Juno’ star Elliot Page announces he is transgender
- Power Swabs Holiday Special-40% off Free Shipping and Free quick stick pen
- Savvy Health & Wellness Solutions
- No charges against Tampa police officers who killed Dollar General robbery suspect
- What’s the Best Collagen Supplement for Hair, Skin & Nails?